Pastor's Note on COVID-19
Covid-19 has forced us all to adapt what we do. Here at Concordia, we are striving to continue safely offering God’s good gifts to us in the Divine Service. Here are some of the safety measures in place.
- We now have two services. All are welcome to our 9:00 AM service. Please bring a mask and wear it when moving in tight quarters.
- 11 AM is reserved for our at-risk members. Typically we have no more than 30 attending and comfortably distanced in our sanctuary.
- Holy Communion is offered at every service. The pastor will wear a mask while distributing, and we have recipients spaced out at the rail.
- We also offer a shorter service with no singing on Mondays at 6:30 PM. This is an especially small group, typically with no more than 15 in attendance. This is a good service to attend for those just beginning to venture out of sheltering at home.
- If you are unable to attend, please considering watching our live stream. The video link and worship folder can be found on our “Watch Live” page.
Please feel free to contact Pastor Gaschler with any questions or concerns.
Regular Worship Service
Concordia celebrates the saving Word of God that makes us all “wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus” (2 Tim. 3:15) and rejoices in the gifts of grace God gives to His people in worship. We invite you to receive these gifts in the Divine Service as we share our faith with one another and the world around us.
We welcome you to join us at worship on Sunday at 9:00 AM (or 11:00 AM for at-risk members) and Sunday School at 10:05 AM. We are pleased to use the liturgy and hymnody found in The Lutheran Service Book. The Lord’s Supper is joyfully celebrated at every Sunday service at Concordia. You may also join us for the Divine service on Mondays at 6:30 PM