Our program is designed to meet the spiritual, physical, emotional, and academic needs of preschool aged children. Our Bible lessons are planned to teach about God and all He does for us, and also about Christian attributes like love, patience, kindness, forgiveness, and self-control. Your child will participate in a variety of activities including art, math and reading readiness, circle time, large and fine motor skill development, music, and cooking.
We are committed to giving every child an experience which provides excellent preparation for kindergarten and leads to a lifelong love of learning. We welcome the opportunity to show you our facility and explain our program further. To schedule a tour or obtain more information, email Jill Scifres or call 317-627-8604.
3 YEAR OLDS
- Child should be 3 by August 1st
- Class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Class time is 12:45 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monthly tuition is $110
PRE-KINDERGARTENERS (4’s and 5’s)
- Child should be 4 by August 1st
- Class meets on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Class time is 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monthly tuition is $165
TUITION, FEES, AND CALENDAR
- $100 non-refundable registration fee is due with the registration form
- Tuition payments (9 total) are due on the first class day of each month
- Monthly tuition includes a healthy snack and most field trip costs
- Preschool operates from late August to late May
- Breaks, holidays, and closures closely follow the Greenwood Community Schools calendar
Playing and learning together in the classroom provides social and academic benefits. The older children (those heading to kindergarten the following year) do attend an extra day each week, and a bit longer each day. The additional time spent with these pre-kindergarteners allows us to give extra focus to the specific skills needed for kindergarten readiness, and children who graduate from our program go on to be successful learners in all area school systems.
Concordia Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.